1. Ability to meet minimum hospital hiring standards.
2. High School Graduation or Equivalent and completion of a respiratory care program approved by the American Medical Association.
3. Certificate of Registration as a Respiratory Care Practitioner in the state of Oregon.
4. Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
5. Experience Preferred
Essential Job Functions:*
1. Conducts a program of treatment, management, diagnostic evaluation and care of patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system in a safe and therapeutically effective manner.
2. Administers and documents medication in accordance with departmental polices and procedures.
3. Correctly administers Cardiopulmonary Care Services in accordance with Polices and Procedures.
4. Maintains awareness of environmental conditions and initiates corrective intervention as indicated.
5. Maintain a professional relationship with the medical staff.
Willamette Valley Medical Center is an Equal Opporunity Employer.